Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 6,2009 hair dye allergy reaction







Last night I slept all through the night. In the pics I have the Firm from Mannatech on and it is really doing the job. The swelling on my head is down and even the itching is gone, that is a big thing. I feel almost normal and my skin feels tingly but not bad. I am not feeling nauseated any more and going outside in the sun has been bearable. I don't know what all is in Firm and Emprizone, but have been told it is all natural. If I didn't use it I would not have beleived it. From agony to relief. I am still having tests done as they were afraid for blood poisoning and toxic shock, and one day left of getting an iv in my arm. I don't know but I think it is www.mannatech.com for some info on the stuff they have available. Thanks again Lawrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment