Monday, March 21, 2016

A natural way to help aid healing of dangerous hair dye's burns and flare-ups.

Plantain, a readily available helpful remedy!



I have not looked at my blog for almost five years and have had almost 25,000 hits. Someone mentioned that they saw me on google images and it was a horrible picture of me with a big rash. Well I revisited my blog and it was very active despite my absence. This means people are suffering, and for that I am sorry, as I have found some helps that are fast and reliable.


Outside of the Mannatech products that I use to this day. I have found something that is natural, readily available and I found that it works. It is called Plantain. I have used it on people with burns and skin irritations, as well as the adverse reactions to hair dye. What I do is first go outside and collect the leaves of the plantain weed as most think of it as, and wash it thoroughly. Because of weather modification spraying and the floral carbons in the air, it is wise to wash the plantain so that you have very little residue on the leaves. If you are close to a place like a park or where there is less traffic, all the better, but in a pinch you will find it right in your yard. It is amazing how some of the most powerful healthy healing herbs are sometimes right under our noses.

After washing the leaves with a surfactant, or natural soap and water, you grind them down with a mortar and pestil, or even a spoon on a plate. Make sure the the leaves are leeching the internal green matter in a semi liquid form and wrap it on the affected area with a gauze, or clean cloth. Repeat this as often as necessary as it will not only draw out the poisons, but will also encourage healing like aloe vera does or Japanese knot weed.

In the cases I have been present, it has helped the swelling, scabbing and leeching of the wound. Remember the body has to do its thing. Trying to stop swelling or the seeping of liquids may not be helpful, as the body needs to get rid of the presence of, in the case of dangerous hair dyes, which has Paraphenylenediamine (PPD) a chemical substance that is widely used as a permanent hair dye.

Remember that going to emergency or to your doctor after having a reaction to hair dye is primary, but make sure that they use gloves and that all preventative measures are adhered to concerning your body. I contracted MRSA and had toxic shock when in the hospital. When they touch you and or others in the area, you can easily catch this horrible staph infection, that never seems to go away.

Read more about Plantain. The internet has so many great articles and blogs about it. Here is one that talks about making a poultice:
 
http://www.wildplantforager.com/blog/wild-medicine-how-to-make-a-plantain-poultice-the-right-way

No comments:

Post a Comment