Saturday, June 6, 2009

June 5,2009 hair dye allergy reaction





From mostly the Firm product from Mannatech there has been a marketable difference in appearance as the oozing has almost stopped completely. I apply the Emprizone less as it stings like a mother, but seems to be a bit stronger acting. Before the mannatech stuff, I have tried pure 99% Aloe Vera, Olive oil and lime, Corticosteroid cream, Polysporine regular and burn cream, Flammazine and water with a damp rag. I know water and a damp rag to pat the head down is a must, but for cream? The Firm is gentle acting and is saving my ass. The Emprizone is harsh strong, but use it as it seems to really act on the incessant pain I have been suffering, however it takes a while for the stinging to subside. But it really really works. faster than anything I have tried in my desperation.

I went to bed last night and wrapped my head as I have been because of the itching and leaking of the sores. I slept for about two hours and woke up scratching. It is so itchy and there was blood everywhere. I went to the bathroom and I looked like I came out of a horror movie. I just had a shower in these pics, but even after scratching myelf badly, the Firm and Emprizone has begun something that is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment